Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ti amo signore con mio tutto il cuore!!

Ciao tutti!!

Ok, this week was pretty fun!! Last week we went to Castelo Sardo! It was a blast!!!!! We went there and climbed the mountain and went to the castle! I felt like it was a dream it was BELLISSIMA (beautiful)! The water was so clear and everything was so green and I just fell in love with Sardegna even more! hahah! I'll send pictures!

We also went to Cagliari this week. I was supposed to do a scambi down there with Sorella Caramia. Sorella Knudsen was going to do one up here but when we met in Oristano (half way between both of our cities) Sorella Knudsen and Sorella Mistura missed the last train to Sassari so all of us just stayed down in Cagliari. I felt bad though cause Sorella Knudsen didn't have ANYTHING! She had to borrow some of the other sisters clothes :( Anyway, after that we went to Oristano (a day and a half later) because we had ZONE CONFERENCE!!I love zone conference!!! It's so fun! This time Sorella Waddoups did the nativity with us! She picked out characters for all of us and had outfits and everything! Yeah, so guess what character I was.... the freaking sheep!! hahahahah of course!! It was too funny!!! Anziano Woolsey in my district was the donkey though, hahah! So I'm happy that I was just a sheep!! 

The next day we had our ward Christmas party!!! It was AWESOME!! Tons of people showed up and even Babbo Natale!!!! (Santa Claus) He had gifts for all the kids and it was so cute! I was taking pics and he pulls out this present from his bag and looks at me and he is like “I have a gift for the Sorelle!” hahah then we watched" "Joy To The World" and of course because I'm with a bunch of Italians we ATE!.... a lot...

I learned how to make the best red sauce for pasta this week!! It's so good!!

Sorella Knudsen and I decided that after Capo Di Anno, we are starting a hard core diet!! haha These Italians are making us so fat!! We have a member appointment every day this week!.... Santa Lucia!

Anyway, so I guess in Italy christmas lasts for three days?!? You have Christmas Eve, then Christmas (the 25th) and then the second day of Christmas (the 26th). I guess that the second day of christmas is only for eating! So all of the members made sure we had some where to go for every meal!! hahah! Oh Italians….

Anyway, I love you all so much and I cant wait to CALL YOU ALL IN 2 DAYS!!!!!! Im dying!!! I'm so excited! I might cry for the whole hour long call!! Really I"m so excited!! You guys mean the whole world to me and I feel like it's the best Christmas present I've ever received to be able to talk to you guys! You really do mean everything to me! Especially Mom and Dad! I love you guys and miss you terribly! Thank you for everything you have done for me! Thank you for teaching me this gospel and for teaching me that I have a Heavenly Father, thank you for teaching me about Gesù and what the real spirit of christmas is (white envelope on the tree ;) I love you with all my heart!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sorella Felice
ok lots of pics. We also went to a cemetary to do finding (plan of salvation) and they were so old and crazy!!!!!!! So I sent some pics of the cemetary! One of them is sorella knudsen and i doing door to door....for the dead hahahah







No comments:

Post a Comment