Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MORE HOLINESS GIVE ME

Ciao tutti!!!

Ok, so I have absolutely NO time today!! Apparently there is a Holiday on the sixth of January where an ugly witch called Befana comes to your house and gives you socks full of candy…..? So of course that means that no stores can be open!! STUPID BEFANA!!

This week was fun! New Years we were in bed and suddenly it literally sounded like all these huge bombs and guns started going off. We both jumped straight out of our beds. hahah! It was way fun. We watched hundreds of fireworks from our balcony!! The next day was deep cleaning day. We stay in all day (happens three times a year) and clean all day long. It is so nice to get everything clean and tidy. Later we went to pranzo with a member and they fed us lamb.... of course! They cooked the whole thing!!!!!! Everyone was eating brain and hearts and tongues and I was throwing up!

So my new years goal is a study I'm doing that will last until the end of my mission!! I was listening to the song "More Holiness Give Me" and I decided to study one lyric every week. So this week I studied "more strivings within" (motivation and diligence) and next week I'll be studying "more patience in suffering" I'm sooooo excited!! Im calling it "The More Holiness Give Me project!" if anyone wants to join me!

so, OH YEAH. I'm staying in Sassari with Sorella Knudsen for anther transfer!!!! WAHOOOOO!!! Anziaon Woolsey and Robison are leaving though… which is sad cause all of us were sooooo close!

So I have the most evil companion!! haha! So, last night I'm praying and I'm in our room alone and I hear "hey can you hear me" in this super creepy man voice!!! So I end my prayer and tell Sorella Knudsen what just happened. Then she came in our bedroom and we heard the voice again (and it sounds like its coming from outside! on our balcony) So we both yell, grab a pair of scissors (obviously for protections) and hide on her bed. The door to the balcony is right next to my bed. So we didn't hide over there! Then we hear the voice again and we are like crying!! So we call the Anziani and they tell us to say a prayer, but dont close your eyes because there could be a man in your house!!! ha thanks Anziani!!! Ten minutes of screaming later we found a voice recorder taped to my bed.. sorella knudsen was behind it the whole time!!!!!!!! hahah. So, thats my story for you this week!

Anyways, I have no time. I love you all so much. I hope you have a best new years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vi voglio un sacco di bene!!1
Sorella felice
 
photos!! best pic of my whole misson!!! I love this graffiti and we finally decided to get a pic with it and I tried to jump with my Book of Mormon and I accidentally threw it when I jumped. Sorella Knudson just happened to get the photo. It's awesome! I love all the flying pass along cards!! 
ok the other one is priceless. its everyone eating lamb and I found this on Anziano Woolseys camera hahah




1 comment:

  1. Not to be creepy or anything, but I'm sad Anziano Woolsey got transferred as well since he always refuses to send me pictures ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete