Friday, May 24, 2013


Ciao tutti!!!

So this week was pretty good, it was a lot better than last week, that's for sure! So right after emailing last week we went to our apartment and I got all of your letters! hahah, It was so cute. I loved reading all of them! and they all came at once! it made my day getting to read all of them. So mail here is really weird because Nicole wrote me and I got the letter in six days. Yours took like two weeks! So time is a little off, but the letters will always arrive so don't worry about that!

So this thursday we had zone conference and i got to see Sorella Rossel!! I was so happy! we just hugged and jumped for like five minutes!! she is so cute! She got a picture of us printed and then wrote a note on the back of it and then laminated it and gave it to me. Seriously, she is so nice!

So last week i totally forgot to send you pics of St. Peters. I only sent pics of the Vatican so i will send those today.

We had a lesson with one of our investigators named Daniela and she lives like an hour and a half away outside of rome... so we were in this little city and we are trying to get back to the train. This creepy guy comes up from behind me and was like "bellisma" right into my ear! and it scared me so bad!! I started running... YIKES. It was way creepy!!! A lot of the men here are kinda gross... 

I left my paper at home that has all the stuff i need to write about so this email could be super short cause i dont remenber a lot hah.

I DID MY FIRST SCAMBI!! (exchange) I went to a town called Pescara. It's right on the Adriatic Sea and it was so beautiful!!! The Sorella apartment was super nice because they just opened Pescara to Sisters. I felt like I went on vacation and stayed in a condo! They had a new kitchen where i just had to turn on the stove... instead of lighting a match and throwing it in the oven and running for my life cause it scares me! ha!! Anyways, I was with a Sorella who is French. She was super nice! We went to a couple of lessons together and the people just love her!! it was super fun!! I loved Pescara but I missed my ghetto!! Oh, and a member made me some tuna spaghetti..... it was pretty interesting. On the way back to Rome we got to go on a double decker bus and we of course sat at the top, right in the front. So we had a front row seat as we traveled around Italy! It was really fun. I love scambi!!

Ok, funny story for the week!! We were going to go put up english course posters because we had an hour in this area before our english course. So Sorella Anderson said "lets get off at the stop before the church". So we all agree and proceed to get off the tram. It was super crowded because everyone else got off too! I could see Sorella Anderson in front of me. I caught up to her and was said "where is Sorella Bradford" and we turn around, the tram is starting to leave, and SHE IS STILL ON THE TRAM! She was just looking out the window like completely "zoned out" so we both just start laughing! We decide we need to call her... but she had the phone! So then we were like "well, we could put up english posters while we wait for her to come back" (because we are both greenies Sorella Bradford is our trainer. She already went over if this ever happened though, so if one of us gets left.. we stay put and she will come back to find us! Anyway she had all the english course stuff anyways, so we just sat on the railroad track more than a half an hour and kept putting Euros on the track.. and when trams would pass they would get smooshed. It was pretty fun.

ok so because I cant remember anything else I did this week, ill just send a lot of pics!! I love you guys and miss you so much!!! You are the best and i'm so happy to have such an amazing family!! and friends!!
vi voglio bene!!!

Sorella Felice!
 
p.s WESLEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i was going to write you a letter but i dont think it will get their in time since i just bought stamps yesterday! and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY nikki and tim... i think i spelled that wrong caps lock hurts my eyes. AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY STIR!!!!! love you guys!! so much happens in may!! tims birthday jills birthday stir and wesleys birthday..... LOVE YOU!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment