Thursday, April 25, 2013

Silly String


Ciao tutti!!!

Ahh so this week has been crazy!!! I think my comp and i are getting a little bored of the MTC. haha So this week we were cleaning toilets (like we do every tuesday morning) and we found 8 cans of silly string. So we were super excited, and try to finish a bit early. We ran up to our room and dress up like ninjas (my comp has this black turtle neck she found that is a size 2x, so its huge on her. She kind of looks like Voldemort when she wears it) Then we hide in the spare closets in our room with two cans of silly string each! The other sisters in our room took forever!! We were sitting in the closets waiting for what felt like ten minutes. Then it was super funny, I suddenly heard a bunch of coat hangers fall. My companion bumped her head on them. Then she started laughing and then she tooted.... hahah! It reminded me of Nicole! So then we keep waiting and finally the sisters walk in and we attack. So one sisters hands fly up in the air and she sprints out of the room! She said she thought we were murders. Then the other girls just sat there as we silly sprayed them. haha It was AWESOME! However, suddenly Sorella Rossell is sitting on the floor, rocking and laughing, and she says "guys, I just peed my pants!" and she stands up and there it was, a pee mark on the ground! hahahahahah!! so she had to wrap her voldemort shirt around her waste and she ran to the bathroom! funniest thing EVER!!

So we were reading the MTC handbook the other day and it said that we needed to be grateful for the food here because its going to be a lot better then the food we will be eating for the next two years. My district all looks up and we all were like.... well obviously the person who wrote this didn't go to Italy haha!

Did you guys know they are making a whole new MTC campus in Provo! Right now we have 3,500 and the new campus will hold 1,500, but in June their will be 8,000! I don't know where the other 3,000 are going to go... there are so many new missionarys, its crazy!!

We were talking about how the times are just getting worse and worse. Someone said that maybe the reason there are so many sister missionaries right now is because by the time we have kids, our kids will need to have two parents who have been on missions. I thought that was kind of interesting..
The language is getting harder and harder! I'm going to be speaking throw up Italian when i get there i really hope people will understand me! 

Oh yeah, the other day we are walking to our room to get ready for bed and suddenly my comp goes Ninja on me and started karate chopping me. HAHA. At this point we were right next to our room, so i just hit her with my hip and she went flying. Then I ran into our room and locked her out. Tt was hilarious! She was sitting outside and was saying "I'm sorry Sorella Felice, I love you please let me in" over and over! So i finally let her in. I love that girl! 

I've been super tired this week because I've stayed up late talking to some of the sisters that are having a hard time. That is one of the responsibility's of being the Sisters Zone Leader. One of our Sisters almost went home this week and so I didn't go to bed until almost midnight. She is doing a lot better though, so I'm super happy! You know how once one thing is better, something else starts to get worse though. Oh well we are almost done with the MTC only a couple more days!

Anyway i love you guys so much and miss you like crazy!!!
Vi voglio bene!!!! LOVE SORELLA FELICE!
P.S. I GO TO ITALY THIS WEEK!!! WAHOOOOOO





She got her photobook FINALLY! She was so excited one of her eyes crossed!


A sister in Paula's district loves doing hair. I can only imagine how fun Paula's hair is to do. She has tons!!










No comments:

Post a Comment