Thursday, April 4, 2013

She can still make us laugh... even in a letter home!


Buona Pasqua tutti!!!

This week was super fun! and thanks to my companion this will probably be a better letter than last week! She told me to write down things i want to mention in my letter in my notebook throughout the week so then i wont forget! she is a clever one!!! 

Easter was super cool! we woke up to go stand in line for the devotional. there is 3,400 missionaries standing outside at seven thirty in the morning. The sun is coming over the mountain and we are all singing "I Know That my Redeemer Lives"! it was so amazing and then we all took the sacrament together! It took forever. Then the presiding bishop came and talked to us and later that night Sheri dew came. She was AMAZING!! We then had movie night. We watched "Character of Christ" it was soooo amazing!!! It was a life changing talk! It was by Elder Bednar and it was a talk he gave at a devotional in the MTC. They play it every Sunday night because its so amazing! I cried all the way through it!! It was hard not being with the family on Easter but it was the best Easter i have ever had!! 

For some reason every morning during breakfast I think of the waffle house in Virginia and I just start laughing.. haha. I crave the waffle house all the time because the food here is definitely not the best. Guess what?? The MTC right now has 3,400 missionaries. We can't even fit in the main building for devotionals, but in June they are going to have over 8,000!!!! isn't that CRAZY!!! 

We were leaving a devotional on Tuesday night and I looked at my comp and I said "puzzo di fede!" anyway I was trying to say "it stinks like feet" but i actually said "it smell like faith" haha. It was pretty funny! Good Friday was awesome everyone got packages from their parents so we all just had a feast.. haha. It was awesome!!!!! 

So everyone in my district is teaching different investigators and the investigators names are Paola and Christine... so I always think someone is saying my name. Everyone always talks about Paola and Christine haha! Our teacher fratello cena is so amazing he is the best teacher! It's really funny when he speaks English because he has an Italian accent so he says like knogible and cathgories and he is just soooo funny!!

We were in class the other day and none of us could pronounce pomeriggio right and so our teacher would say it, then we would and then he would be like "no" and "repeat it" and i felt like the inspector on Pink Panther when he is trying to say "i would like to buy a hamburger!" sooo hilarious!!!!

Oh yeah, this is hilarious every night this group of girls takes showers and they have like a shower choir! It's crazy. They all harmonize and stuff and I think it might be harder to get into the shower choir then to get into the real choir. Its hilarious, but they are REALLY good!!! 

I found the perfect description of the MTC. It's like taking a drink from the drinking fountain but getting sprayed in the face with a fire hydrant hose instead!! haha 

Anyway, I miss you guys so much! You are the best!!! I have to go cause I'm over time but i love you!!

Love Sorella Felice


And incase you have not seen the Pink Panther and don't understand her reference


No comments:

Post a Comment