Sunday, May 18, 2014

Its a really hard time right now to see our investigators cause its tomato planting season....

Ciao tutti

Ok so the title is just because this was a line I heard this week in DDM and thought to myself.... only in italy would the missionaries have this problem!

IT WAS SOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! I was so happy it was just what i needed!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AGAIN MOM!!!!!

ok so this is going to be really short today because I don't have much time and I talked to you all yesterday and got out all my juicy stories! 

So transfers came and I'M GETTING A NATIVE COMPANION!!!! Her name is Sorella Fossa and she is somewhere from the Northern Italy! I'm excited but super nervous!!! Also one of the missionaries from Sassari is coming down to Foggia so we have have the Sassari district now in Foggia hahah! Too good. 

Anyways, This week we did a Scambi with the Sorelle in Bari and it went really well!! Me and Sorella Andersen were together a year ago (as companions) so we decided to see what we did last year. we climbed Saint Peters Basillica that day!!! hahah ok thats not that cool but it was for us! 

Thats all I got and all the time I have! love you all so much and cant wait to see you all in 4 months!!! mwahhhh
Sorelall Felice 

No comments:

Post a Comment