Thursday, April 17, 2014

PEPPERS FROM INFERNO

CIAO TUTTI!!!

Ok, first to explain the title. It was just a mistake I made in Italian this week. I meant to say Pepperoni da forno (peppers made in the oven) but instead I said peppers from inferno.... or hell. hahah! and they weren't even that hot! ok not that funny. I guess you had to be there :) 

Anyway this week was alright. I got really sick so I've been walking around Foggia looking like a half dead person with a bad runny nose. That was super fun.

OK GOOD STORY!|!!! Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when we went to this place called Lucera and there was a guy there and he tried to kiss me??! Well.... this week we went to Lucera again and we were finding (which was actually really effective!!!) Anyway we are walking and suddenly we hear!!!! FELICE!!!!!! (ahhh) and I look over and the SAME CREEP IS RUNNING AT US!!!!! So Im just like "crap Sorella keep walking, keep walking!!!" he catches up to us and just..... lets just say it was bad! hahah! He went to give me a handshake and i'm stupid and so I went to shake it and then ONCE AGAIN he tried to pull me in to kiss me. I ducked though and he wouldn't let go. I was literally running away but he was still holding my hand..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. So we are never going into that area of Lucera again!!! hahah! There were a bunch of old men watching that were so distressed... like what do we do, what do we do, hahah! Don't worry though, I survived!!! 

ok, other than that we have just been working like usual. We've gotten so many dropped appointments in the last two weeks which has been difficult, but I LOVE FINDING!! so not too bad. 

anyway thats about all I have for you guys this week. But before I go I just want to share something that has been on my mind. I have such a strong testimony of the plan of salvation and a testimony of the gospel. I know that if we live the gospel here on earth and we do everything we can to follow Jesus Christ we will all be blessed and be able to live together in heaven. On my mission I've REALLY come to realize how important our relationships are with the people we love here on earth. It is so easy to forget and to take advantage of those we love and easy to forget to tell them that you love them. On the mission I have not had the opportunity to tell all of you that I love you every day and to give you all hugs and kisses. I've realized how IMPORTANT you all mean to me. I just want to tell you how much I REALLY LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!! I love you all so much and you all mean the world to me. Please keep doing your best to follow Christ's example and keep choosing the right so that one day we can all live together again. It would hurt so bad to not have those we love close by for the rest of eternity. I LOVE YOU and miss you more!!!!! un grande bacio da me. 
Sorella Felice 

ps no pics cause I looked like a zombie this week…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment