Friday, November 8, 2013

"Se tu sei FELICE batti le tue mani" me... clap clap

Ciao Ciao miei carissimi amici!! 

Well this week was sups interesting! You'll never believe what we saw!!! A SCORPION!!! It was terrifying!! We were on our way to see a less active and BAM... I almost stepped on it!! It was tiny and scary!!!!!!! Then a man walks by and says "molto pericoloso!!! se click click (pincer noises) tu sei nell ospedale! (very dangerous if it gets you! you'll be in the hospital!) haha! THEN not only two days later guess who almost steps on another scorpion! ME! blahhh! UMM... scared to death over here! 

So Halloween was SOOOO fun!! They don't celebrate it over here, but one of our members did want to do a party with all the school kids. She invited us over to talk to all the parents (very sucessful!) Anyway, it was so fun!!! They bought little handbands with bats on them for me and Sorella Kippen!!! ovunque. It was the BOMB! and on Halloween it RAINED!!! It was like the first sign of fall!!! LOVE IT!! Sorella Kippen and I made a pumpkin pie!!!!! yayyy!!! (we had to make if from scratch cause they have NO ingredients here!) 

So the other day it was raining again, and Sorella Kippen and I got stuck in the middle of the rain storm and we found a huge palm tree and hid under it and we didn't get wet AT ALL!! We were so lucky! (that is one of the pics) 
That same night we went to one of our new converts house and they fed all the missionaries and it was a blast! except for the part that his brother gave us these chocolates and i got one that had cherries in it.... well it also had a little something else in it that burned all the way down my throat so now I know not to eat cherry chocolate here!!!  Also that night we found out that they own a TOOTH OF A GREAT MEGLADON!!!!!! CRAZY!!! 

This week we found a new park to find in and it is AWESOME! there is a baci ball tournament everyday so we find and watch baci ball hahaha (its just a bunch of old men that play) 

Other than that we are doing really good here!!! We are working harder then ever!!! I wish I had this drive when I was in Rome! I feel like we could have found SOO many more people!!! We have found so many new potentials in the last couple of weeks! We just got to make them simps!!!!
I really just love my mission so much! I can't use words to describe how much this experience means to me and how much I absolutely love these people, this culture and this stinking country!!! ITALY IS THE BEST! I'm just so FELICE!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!! I know it's true and I know that its REAL! I've grown so much here and I have such a testimony in my Savior!!! 

I love you all so much have the best week EVER!!!!!!!!!
Con mia tutto cuore 
Sorella Felice






1 comment: