Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pruning the Olive Trees

Ciao tutti!!

Well this week was pretty dang exciting! We went down to Cagliari for zone conference and then we did a scambi down there with the Sorelle! I was with Sorella Caramia! She is from northern Italy and I think she is the best Sorella in our whole mission!!! I learned so much from her and I loved every second of the scambi!! She is so funny and she has the perfect balance between loving others and being really bold! hahah SO FUN!!! Our zone conference was on the Book of Mormon and it was just so amazing! Presidente Waddoups was giving his addestramento and I just couldn't help but think how inspired he is!! he talked about our new baptism goal and how its 40 a month and how the Rome temple will be finished in a little over a year and in the rooms they will be able to seat 40 people!! Then he went on saying how it is our job  to fill the temple every month! All the people we baptize now will be able to go to the Rome temple when its done!! I really think that this mission was waiting for him, he is going to change this mission forever!!!

Anyway funny story for this week!! We did service for one of our members and they live out in the country. We got there and we figured out we were going to be PRUNING THE OLIVE TREES!!! What better service project is there on the mission!? hahahh it was so fun!!! We were at it for quite a while!!! at least I gathered some olives for the Lord... haha even if it was just figuratively! Then I got bit by some bug and now my whole arm is red.. YIKES. I think I might have to call Sorelle Waddoups soon if it gets any worse. hahah

One thing that is super cool... the guy who is painting the inside of the Rome temple is coming to Sardegna up to Sassari (or so i heard) to take pics here to inspire his paintings. The Rome temple is going to be such a beautiful temple! I'm so sad I'll miss it!! 

This week I ate SO MUCH PIZZA!!! Everyone just kept feeding us pizza!! I need to join a track team!!! However, the pizza in Italy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!! So I'm really not complaining :)

Yesterday I asked Sorella Kippen what her favorite book was and she looks at me and says "ummmm probably Alma!" hahah I was laughing so hard! I love we are such a missionaries!
 
This week I've grown to love the ward members so much more! I love all of them!! They are so great and just sooooooooo amazing!! I never want to leave them.. One that I just absolutely love is Fratello Marras He owns this little flower shop right next to our apartment and we always make him brownies! Then he gives us the Liahona after he has read it. hahah He is hilarious!! 

Anyway me and sorella kippen are still looking for people to baptize!! Love you all so much. Sorry this letter is way to scattered!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorella Felice 

Sorella Caramia and Paula during scampi

Pruning the Olive Trees

Night in Sassari


The rest of the pictures are from Zone Conference



Book of Mormon Stories




No comments:

Post a Comment