Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Monday P-day!

Ciao tutti!! 

Well, not that much that has happened since last Wednesday... so this is probs going to be a little short!!! 

Anyway WE GOT TRANSFER CALLS!!! and EVERYONE IS SASSARI IS STAYING!! so me and Kippy will be together for another transfer here in the beautiful island of Sardegna! hahah!!!

So one thing that happened this week is that probably twice a week one of our next door neighbors who is really old will knock on our door and talk to us for a while. So this week we are doing planning and she knocks on our door and I answer it since I was ready. Sorella Kippen runs out to put a cardigan on and I'm talking to Vincenza and Sorella Kippen comes back and she is wearing my white cardigan and my name tag was still on it!!! hahah so she comes over and Vinceza says "YOUR BOTH SORELLA FELICE!!" you must both be happy today hahah 

At church yesterday one of our members gave me and Kippy two bags of food!!!!!!!!! It was awesome!!! There were fresh grapes in the bag and we ate all of them before we even got home! It was the best!!!!!!!!! she brought us like all these veggies and sausage.... oh the Italians and their sausage! Tonight, we are going to a Chinese restaurant!! Which should be interesting.... we are going with one of our Simps, and all the missionaries. She wanted all of us to come!! umm... that is pretty much it. We have done like a butt load of finding this week but really not a lot of stories! OH, except the ugly spider I sent a picture of last week now has a huge thing with all of its babies in it!!! we are going to have to find out how to kill that thing! It freaking terrifies me!!!!! Anyway love you all tons!!!!!!!!! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Sorella Felice






No comments:

Post a Comment