Friday, October 25, 2013

Benvenuti alla Chiesa di GESÙ CRISTO!

Ciao tutti!!!

OK, so this week was WAY FUN!! First off some GREAT news!!! last district meeting we had a discorso on numbers, well goals. and we talked about how the missions baptism goal was 20 a month and we finally reached it like my first transfer but now we are only getting like 9 or 7 baptisms a month. Anyway we had this interesting lesson on how in order to get one baptism you have to teach lesson 4 three times, and in order to do that you had to teach lesson 3 six times...... anyway it comes down to you have to talk to over 400 people a month to have a baptism every month, so as a mission we set new goals! EVERY MISSIONARY IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE BAPTISM A MONTH! So, 40 baptisms min for the mission and the set goal is 95 i think!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! This week we were on fire!!!!! We taught so many lessons and we have sooooo many new potentials, and it was are whole district!! We have like over doubled are numbers and I know that this is going to bring more baptisms, It was such inspiration to have the goal changed, ITALIA WILL FLOURISH!!! 

Anyway, so this week we had a lesson with one of our investigators and before this, we were in this big piazza where all these raggazzi (teens) hang out in. We were teaching and suddenly like ten feet from us a fist fight broke out!!! so fun!!! OK then later we went to dinner with her (the investigator) and all the Anziani to HONG KONG! ha it is a chinese buffet called Hong Kong... I still don't really like Chinese food. We did have fun with the chopsticks though!! Then after dinner we had to RUN home or else we were going to be late (and the presidente is being really strict about obedience, so we ran as fast as we could!) We were running and right as we hit one of the bus stops the bus came so we run and barley make the bus, while we are on the bus some raggazzi (teens) are trying to talk with us in English "what is your name? can we have our number?" (they weren't the best at speaking English, but they were trying hard) and then they got really bad (like naughty) so we got off the bus and right as I stepped off I was just suddenly in the arms of some man????? like my foot hits the ground and then there is just stinky man everywhere!!! LIKE BAM!! I'm just like "what just happened and is happening to me" and this guy is hugging me and then he says "come with me!!!" so then I start freaking out thinking I'm getting kidnapped and trying to find Sorella Kippen! Then I realize these two guys were just out running (like exercising) and I stepped off the bus and he ran into me but then he just was creepy about it! Sorella Kippen is just running home.... hahah So I catch up to her and the running men are following us then they literally start running circles around us! So, we are like "well now were going to have to get rid of them before we go home so they don't know where we live..." we did get asked out on a date though in the process... Italian men! AHHHHH so annoying! 
I guess we just met some pretty crazy people this week... non important.

The members here in Sassari are so nice I love them to pieces"!!! This week they told us to come to the church and they bought birthday cake for me and anziano woolsey because his birthday was this week too! So we feasted on birthday cake this week! YUM

Last night we got asked out to dinner again! but also we taught three lessons on the street on the way home so that was a miracle!!! I'm telling you!! Italy is going to boom!! 

Anyway that is all I can think of that happened this week. Thanks for all the letters! I love you all so much, you mean the world to me!!!! I'll see you in eleven or ten months... ahhhh weird!! love you!!!!!!!!! 

Sorella Felice

The pics are one of a church, one is a really clean street we found, and one with the chopsticks! 





1 comment: