Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Koala Bears and Princesses!

Ciao tutti 

ok, That was a random title for my email today. I'll explain… So, for transfers we buy these candy things that have toys in them and the toys explain our transfer predictions... I got a Koala bear and Sorella Knudsen when she came told me that hers was none other then THE PRINCESS RAPUNZEL!!! HA! So her prediction was that she would be with me (before we got put together) and mine was either Sorella Knudsen or Sorella Perkins (she is Australian) and we were both right!!! Anyways, super random!

This week not much went down. We went to Cagliari (really hard to get there vecause the train tracks were taken out in the storm last week) We took three buses, and two trains. And then we made it to the airport in time by the skin of our teeth. Sorella Kippen literally had 30 minutes to get on the plane when we arrived. After, I did a scambi with a Sorella in Cagliari. Her name is Sorella Mistura! She is from Verona Italia!!! (WHERE ROMEO MET JULIET!!!) She is awesome and she is so cute and we did some less active finding!!! 

Then we went to the airport again to pick up my new companion Sorella Knudsen! We came back to Sassari and got settled in. Sorella knudsen is awesome!! She talks to everyone and she bares her testimony to EVERY person!! she is amazing!! Such a good example to me. I just love her! We set all these transfer goals and I feel like we are going to see a lot of miracles this month. Also This month the island (as in the missionary's on the island decided to give up english as a christmas gift to Christ. So this whole month I'll be speaking solo Italiano!!!! I'm so excited! Yesterday went great and I'm excited to learn even more!! The language has probably been my hardest trial so far.. So I'm super excited for this new goal!!! Plus Sorella Knudsen is beyond fluent she is sooo great!!!! She is from utah. She lives in Highland/Alpine area. She went to lone peak.... She is just awesome. I am so excited to be with her this transfer. 
This week was also really hard though. We went to go visit one of our investigators, and we went in and she told us how she was finished with us and The Book of Mormon and how she will not change and she doesn't want to see us anymore. I was devastated. We tried to follow the spirit as best as we could to try and and get her to keep seeing us but it just wasn't right. When we went out of the apartment we got in the elevator and I had a little break down. I felt so bad that our first appointment together went sooo bad. I just broke down in front of Sorella Knudsen and I was so sad for Sophia. I love her so much and it really just tore my heart out. Then this morning I was studying my scriptures and I found this beautiful scripture that helped me a lot. I got super sick this week too, and all our members were afraid to talk to me yesterday at church so i sat by myself :( oh and then yesterday another investigator said she didnt want to see us anymore! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So me and Sorella Knudsen are going to be finding A LOT! 

Ok, I have fallen in love! HOT CHOCOLATE!! They make it super different here! It's thick and you have to eat it with a spoon!! The best part is… Sorella Knudsen knows how to make it!!!!! So we have been feasting on Italian hot chocolate this week!!! SO YUMMY!!! Well that is about it not to much else happened this week. I love you all so much and I pray for you ogni giorno! I hope you all have the spirit of the season and enjoy this beautiful month!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! 

Love Sorella Felice

No comments:

Post a Comment