Wednesday, September 18, 2013

L Italia Sta Fiorendo!!


Ciao Tutti!

This week was AMAZING!!! So Saturday we took trains down to Caglieri and early on Sunday morning (we woke up at three in the morning) and we FLEW TO ROME!!!!! The stake conference was amazing!! Conferenza di palo! So PRESIDENT BALLARD CAME!!!! and the reason we flew in so early is because guess what?? he wanted to meet the missionaries!! He had a meeting for just the missionaries! It was so amazing he talked to us for about an hour and he said some amazing things to us, and he talked not just about missionary work in general but he talked about missionary work in Italy! it was so amazing and then after he shook every missionaries hand!!!! (just the missionaries in Rome, napoli and sardegna cause we were the only ones there for the conference (that is how big our stake is though)) SO, I SHOOK PRESIDENT BALLARDS HAND!!!!!! It was awesome|!!!!!! He is so an Apostle of the Lord!! Oh, and at the conference he split the stake!!! So we now have two stakes!!!!!! oh and guess what? He brought us up in front of the whole stake and he was said "PLEASE USE THESE MISSIONARIES!! They are here to help your missionary work! Tell your friends and your family and then ask the missionaries to help you with your work!" Which was so great because that was just what we needed!!! The members aren't that excited about missionary work here but his whole talk was about it. It was sorely needed!!! He told the members that "a missionary has never died of too much work, so put them to work" haha I'm so happy!!! It was sooo amazing!! then he gave a Apostolic blessing on the members which was really cool!!!!!!!

So the reason that it seems like Ive been emailing forever is because in the morning we go to the library, but we only have a certain amount of time on the computers for free. Then we have to walk all the way across town and finish at another Internet place, just in case your wondering.

So I just want to say HOW MUCH I LOVE ITALIANS!! They are the best!! Every Friday night there is a karaoke night under are apartment and it's a bunch of old men singing with accordions and singing their little Italian hearts out!!! It's the best! I just sit in my bed and kind of dance to their sweet tunes!! Especially the well known song "volare ohoh cantare ohohoh nel blu di.... blah blah blah"  I LOVE ITALY!!! SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

On the way back from the conference it was raining and the plane had a bunch of turbulence!!! It was so fun!! It was so bad some people were screaming! But me and my companion were like "it's like a roller coaster" and we were just laughing! (there was like 10 missionaries on the plane.. it wasn't going down)

OH Weird thing, so during the conferenza there was a BYU study abroad group there and I saw this girl named Amy who I worked with at shabby apple and then I saw Kimberly Haymond!!! You know, I grew up with and went to back to school party's with when we were in elementary school! So weird!! Also the new greenie in our district (I'm his mission mom°) he is like best friends with Jesse walker and he knows Tanner! hahah so weird!!

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE THIS WEEK!!! if I can remember right this week its Rachel's birthday (well last week) and Grandpas and Carly pacheco and just everyone! so BUON COMPLEANO!!!

So in cagliari we found a store while waiting for our train that had TACO SEASONING!!!! and even better (mom and Wesley) WE FOUND MILO!!!!!!!! You know the Australian hot chocolate that me and Wes were addicted to!!!! Anyway I gotta go but I love you all so much!!! Sorry my email I think is a little short today, LOVE YOU!!!!!

 Sorella Felice

No comments:

Post a Comment