Thursday, June 12, 2014

Comp on Crutches



Ciao tutti 

OK, So last week for p-day we went and PLAYED SOFTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the best p-day of my freaking life!!!!!! It was super fun and all the Anziani had played baseball so it was super fun!!! However there was one part at the beginning when we were in the outfield catching flys and poor Sorella Fossa tripped and she hurt her ankle super bad..... which leads to the rest of the week.

We were stuck in the house THE WHOLE WEEK!! ahhhh I've never been so bored in my life!! The only times we left were for english course, ddm and to visit the doctor! As missionaries you are used to running around all day never stopping and never having 15 to yourself so it was way weird just sitting here for a whole week. We did do A TON of area book, we stamped pass along cards and I did some serious damage on the Bible and Jesus the Christ  (I'm almost done with the four gospels WAHOO) but that has basically been my week hah. 

Funny storry thats  not that funny. one night for language study I was telling Sorella Fossa the story line of "Les Miserable" because she didn't know anything about it. (we tell each other movie lines often to practice telling stories and using pass remote) Anyways, so last week I had explained to her the story line of warm bodies (a movie about zombies) and she thought it sounded really good. Then after I told her the story line of "Les Miserable" and I told her "there isn't a movie better then Les Miserable" and she says (in italian) " WHAT?!? What about "Warm Bodies!!!!!!" hahah It was hilarious but as I'm writing it, it doesn't sound as funny. So sorry for the waste of time for all of you who just read that.

Also great part of the week!!!! Yesterday was Sorella Fossa birthday!!!!!!!!! wahoooooooooo!!!! She really wanted American food (Mexican food) and so we organized a surprise party for her at the house of an American family that is in our ward!!!!! So yesterday we went over and had Mexican food and watermelon and lemonade!!!!!! It was sooo good!! There was a huge chocolate birthday cake for her and it was just fabulous!!!!

anyway thats all I really have hope you guys have a great week!!! I love you all so much!!!!!!! mwahahhh (kiss sound) 
Sorella Felice 

pics 
BASEBALL
Comp on crutches 
the nice raspberry i gave birberg during baseball 
happpy birthday fossa (at mcdonalds)(her favorite "resturant") 
classic small italian car with all six missionaries inside 





No comments:

Post a Comment